A combination or jigs, reels, airs and flings played on the uilleann pipes and whistle.
Patrick D'Arcy hails from Dublin, Ireland and has spent most of his musical life in California.
As well as recording and performing with local bands and producers in Los Angeles, Patrick tours regularly both in the US and internationally. He also participates in online recording sessions with artists all around the world. He is a stalwart of the LA session scene, for his sins.
1. Reels: Sporting Molly / The Dublin Lads (B pipes) 3:27
2. Jigs: Cailleach an Airgid / Ărd an BhĂłthair / CailĂn An TĂ MhĂłir (D pipes) 5:00
3. Slow Air: Green Fields of America (B pipes) 5:38
4. Fling & Jig: An Buachaill DreĂłite (C whistle) 4:12
5. Reels: Garrett Barry's / Corney Is Coming / The Kilfrush (D pipes) 5:43
6. Jigs: Cathair an PhĂobaire / The Langstern Pony (B pipes) 5:00
7. Planxty's: SĂ Beag SĂ MĂłr / Tabhair Dom Do LĂĄmh (D pipes) 6:32
8. Slow Air: An Raibh TĂş Ag An gCarraig (D low whistle) 4:08
9. Jigs: Fraher's / CĂşil Aodha / Wallop the Spot (B pipes) 5:50
10. Reels: John Kelly's Concertina Reel / Tom Keane's (D pipes) 2:25
11. Reels: The Copperplate / The Old Copperplate / The Bank Of Ireland (B pipes) 5:47
12. Slow Air: My Bonny Blue Eyed Lassie (D pipes) 3:48
13. Song & Hop Jig: The Whistling Thief / The Rocky Road To Dublin (B pipes) 3:58