This group of Traditional musicians come from Galway on the West Coast of Ireland.
Kevin’s fiddling and Jerry’s banjo playing combine to form an excellent duet,playing
tunes from lively jigs, reels and hornpipes to soulful slow airs and all is enchanced by
the imaginative guitar playing of Don Stiffe.
Don and Kevin’s songs tell many stories of good times and sad, of famine and strife, of
love lost and won and much more. Both are fine singers and indeed Don has written
some powerful songs.
1. James McMahon’s/The Blarney Pilgrim (Jigs ~ Trad) 2:37
2. Song For Ireland (Corcluff) ~ Don 4:31
3. Daly’s/Gan Ainm/Toss The Feathers (Reels ~ Trad) 2:54
4. Mulroy Bay (Trad) ~ Kevin 3:36
5. Good Natured Man/Miss Galvin’s (Hornpipes ~ Trad) 2:34
6. French Canadian Reel/Liz Carroll’s Reel ~ Jerry/Banjo Solo 3:39
7. Fields Of Athenry (Pete St.John) ~ Don 4:18
8. The First Pint/Flying Wheelchair (Jigs ~ Trad)~Kevin/Fiddle Solo 2:04
9. The Town I Loved So Well (Phil Coulter) ~ Don 6:32
10. New-Mown Meadow/The Drunken Landlady (Reels ~ Trad) 2:19
11. Come Back Paddy Reilly (Trad) ~ Kevin 2:27
12. Dwyer’s Hornpipe (Trad) ~ Jerry/Banjo Solo 4:21
13. The Stone Outside Dan Murphy’s Door (Trad) ~ Kevin 2:59
14. Larry The Beer-Drinker/Girls Of Banbridge/Dundalk Jig (Jigs) ~ Trad) 3:38