RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER WHEN YOU SIGN UP TO OUR EMAIL LIST
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.
Add description and links to your promotion
Image caption appears here
Add your deal, information or promotional text
The Chieftains harpist brings us on an expedition encompassing Ireland’s popular music. To assist him he has the New Irish Chamber Orchestra and some of his accomplices in The Chieftains. In the variety of its music, this is an excellent introduction to the Irish melodies.
1. She Moved through the Fair
2. The Boys of Bluehill, Hillsborough Castle, The Greencastle Hornpipe
3. Carrickfergus or Do bhí Bean Uasal
4. An Caitín Bán (The Little White Cat)
5. The Gartan Mother's Lullaby
6. Im Aonar Seal (Alone and Lonely)
7. Sliabh Geal gCua
8. Down by the Salley Gardens
9. Eibhlín A Rúin (Eileen My Secret Love)
10. The Piper Through the the Meadow Straying
11. Marbhna Luimní (Limerick's Lamentation)
12. Ag Críost an Síol (Christ the Seed)
13. Is Trua gan Peata Mhaoir agam (I Wish the Shepherd's Pet Were Mine)
Be the first to know about new releases, exclusive offers and special discounts.