RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER WHEN YOU SIGN UP TO OUR EMAIL LIST
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.
Add description and links to your promotion
Image caption appears here
Add your deal, information or promotional text
The Band's landmark debut album, 'Music from Big Pink', seemed to spring from nowhere and everywhere. Drawing from the American roots music panoply of country, blues, R&B, gospel, soul, rockabilly, the honking tenor sax tradition, hymns, funeral dirges, brass band music, folk, and rock 'n' roll, The Band forged a timeless new style that forever changed the course of popular music. Fifty years later, the mythology surrounding 'Music from Big Pink' lives on through the evocative storytelling of its songs including 'The Weight', 'This Wheel's On Fire', 'Tears of Rage', and 'To Kingdom Come', its enigmatic cover art painted by Bob Dylan, the salmon-coloured upstate New York house - 'Big Pink' - where The Band wrote the songs, and in myriad descendant legends carried forth since the album's stunning arrival.
1. Tears of Rage - The Band
2. To Kingdom Come - The Band
3. In a Station - The Band
4. Caledonia Mission - The Band
5. The Weight - The Band
6. We Can Talk - The Band
7. Long Black Veil - The Band
8. Chest Fever - The Band
9. Lonesome Suzie - The Band
10. This Wheel's On Fire - The Band
11. I Shall Be Released - The Band
12. Yazoo Street Scandal (Outtake) (Bonus Track) - The Band
13. Tears of Rage - The Band
14. Long Distance (Outtake) (Bonus Track) - The Band
15. Lonesome Suzie - The Band
16. Key to the Highway (Outtake) (Bonus Track) - The Band
17. I Shall Be Released (A Cappella) (Bonus Track) - The Band
Be the first to know about new releases, exclusive offers and special discounts.